Thursday, February 12, 2009

These true confessions do not b-log to you

1. I am amazing (and humbly so) at guitar hero. I would beat a good 95% of people who play the game. These are of course confident speculation and not tested data.

2. I am very OCD and very lazy at it. I cant stand when something is out of place but dont count on me to get up and do something about it!

3. I dont shower as often as i should. I dont know if this is more embarrassing for me or for my wife lol. Its really not that bad. like every other day or two...tehe

4. My wife plays video games with me quite frequently, she actually enjoys it, and is also quite good at it. Let me here you say that about your wife...HA!

5. I listen to really hardcore metal music.... ya i know. Its not devil music i swear. I actually listen to almost all Christian metal.

6. I have been told i can sing really well but im just to shy to do it often. I would actually really love to be a singer. I just have terrible stage fright...it sucks

7. My son is going to be just like me... i hope. I definitely wont force him but he seems to be taking an interest into buttons and things that pertain to video games more and more.... : )

8. I am a really smart guy but i dont apply it much. Ask my wife, Im stupid too. I dont understand how i can solve a complicated calculus problem but i cant seem to put two things together that would otherwise be common sense to the average person. Like why would i pick up a pop can to throw it away but leave the dirty napkin sitting next to it to stay on the floor. Maybe the napkin was my friend and the pop can just wasnt my type. Whatever.

9. I love animals. I always have. I want to be a zoo keeper or something of that sort once i get things straightened up a bit. I really want to work hands on with animals and i am a sucker for cute cuddly ones. Ive always watched whatever nature shows that were on and i now know a good deal of random facts about animals.

10. Me and my wife share the same sense of humor. We can have each other rolling at any moment. We both play off the other persons joke and those are some of the most wonderful bonding moments we share as a couple. I love her so much and she is the one person i can always count on to make me smile.



I tag Obama.

2 comments:

  1. Jonah will be like me too! At least for now he has my stubborness!
    I love how much you want to work with animals. I think it's the cutest thing in the world besides Jonah.
    I kick your butt in gears sometimes!!! that's right bia

    ReplyDelete