Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sawing Blogs

I dont really understand the point of blogging necessarily but i guess its just a way to right down your thoughts and let the entirety of the world see whatever you write. I'm not really sure what i will blog about but i figured id just give it a try. Im not really an expressive person so my writing probably wont be very interesting. Im not really worried about people judging my blogs cause im secure in who i am and someone not liking what i say doesnt have to read.

Well anyway, I am married and have one kid (Jonah age 1) and i love playing video games and being lame. I typically joke too much and often to the point where my wife tells me to shut up. Im ok with it tho cause that is who i am. I am smart but make stupid decisions such as dropping out of college and throwing away a $40,000 scholarship. Oops. Oh well. Im happy with where i am right now and i love my family. I know God has big plans for me in my life but im not sure where im going at the moment. Well i dont have a lot to say at the moment so im going to stop now.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging... btw- someone with your intelligence should never mistake the word "right" with "write". what were all those years of private education for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abby. The video games are rotting your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you ever read this post??
    http://adayinthelifeofthemrs.blogspot.com/2008/12/25-days-of-christmas_06.html

    ReplyDelete