Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I think that as Christians we are like plants. We are fragile and easily bent but we have the power to straighten up and be healed. We don't do this alone tho. We rely on the Holy Spirit to photosynthesize what God shines upon us and that is our sustenance. We also need to be planted into a soil (community) that is strong and fertile (such as the Church). And we cannot survive on these alone. We need to soak ourselves in living water often. Without this water, we cannot properly make our food and the photosynthesis cannot be completely processed. Only in these conditions can we grow the way we were meant to and be a rich supply for the Kingdom of God. I know I need some help growing. I think I could use some fertilizer.

1 comment:

  1. i could too. God is working on you and I know everything will work out great. love you

    ReplyDelete